Once you have setup your VPN Connection, you will need to connect to your machine in the office. For this you will need to download and configure the Microsoft Remote Desktop app on your iPad.
- On your Android device, open the Play Store and search for Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Once the application has download, open it. It should prompt to Accept the license agreement.
- Once this has opened, you will see a screen similar to the following.
- Click on the option to Add PC.
- The only real information you will need to enter is the PC Name. Please enter either the IP Address or the DNS name which you have been provided. Once you have done this, tap on Save.
- You should now see a new computer connection in the list. To connect to this, make sure you have connected your VPN connection first, and then tap on the computer to connect to it.