You can add a google Account on your device to start downloading and buying items on the Google Play Store app. You can use multiple accounts, meaning that you are able to purchase apps using a Business account.
How to add one or multiple Google Accounts to your device
- If you haven’t already done so, set up a Google account. If you need to know how to do this, please follow this link.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts and then Add account and then Google.
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
You can add another Google Account to your device, if you would like to use a business accounts, and choose which account you’re using. To switch accounts in the Google Play app
- Open a Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap your profile picture or initial.
- Tap the Down arrow Down arrow.
- Select an account.
- Sign in with your new account.