Should you need to setup your 3CX extension on your handset, contact your phone system administrator first and get the extension provisioned for remote access, and also request a new Welcome email message. Then, if you have an Android Device, follow the 8 steps below to set it up.
- On your Android, search for 3CX in the Play Store. Once you have found it, install the application.
- Don’t open the application as yet. For the next part, your phone system administrator should have sent you a Welcome to 3CX! email message as shown below.
- When you are reading the email, you should be able to see the attachments at the top of the email. Look for the .3cxconfig attachment and open it.
- Click on AGREE to accept the license agreement.
- You may get a pop up to CALL ECHO SERVICE. This will test to ensure it is working as it should.
- Click on Allow to Allow 3CX to make and manage phone calls.
- Click on Allow to Allow 3CX to record audio
- Once done, you should see the 3CX application as above and be able to make and receive calls.